This "TradeQuip Made for the Trade" hand or foot hydraulic air pump is designed to operate pneumatically.
It is an ideal power source for various body, frame and alignment applications and can be used with different ram kits, shop presses and hydraulic pullers (not included) that operate with a hydraulic oil pressure requirement of up to 10,000 psi.
Constructed for safety, durability and high-flow oil delivery, this air hydraulic pump will deliver high-quality performance in addition to fine metering capabilities that provide more precise control.
This heavy-duty TradeQuip air-hydraulic pump connects via a 1/4" NPT air nipple and a 3/8" NPT hydraulic hose adaptor.
Hydraulic hose and adaptor kit not included - Available separately using product code: 2054-H
- Durable light-weight corrosion-free aluminium
- Built-in overload system prevents the pump from being used beyond its safety capacity
- Ergonomic hand/foot activation lever
- Air/oil filters minimise contaminants in the hydraulic system
- Perfect for porta power rams and bead breakers
- Compact design fits in service truck storage boxes
- Air exhaust muffler for quiet operation
- Maximum Output Pressure: 10,000psi
- Usable Hydraulic Fluid Capacity: 2.25 Litres
- Operating Air Pressure: 90-145 psi
- Air Consumption: 7.5CFM @ 100 psi
- Oil Delivery with No Load: 49.5 cu.in/min
- Oil Delivery with Load: 7.6 cu.in/min
- Input (Air) port thread: 1/4" -18 NPT
- Output (Oil) port thread: 3/8" -18 NPT
- Weight: 8kg
- Carton: 300 x 170 x 205mm
About the TradeQuip brand
The 'TradeQuip' brand of workshop equipment, is designed for use in a demanding workshop environment by professional users.
With proven and trusted “Made for the Trade” reliability, 'TradeQuip' branded products offer the very best in performance for an affordable price.
All backed by a 1year trade guarantee across 1,000+ distributors Australia wide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.