Quality Italian made Vivoil gear motors.
Vivoil products are made to extremely high standards, the production facility is a multi-story, tiled and climate-controlled area, to ensure no expansion or contraction of the components due to variances in temperature.
This ensures that each new component is produced exactly the same as the last, providing near-perfect tolerances and performance.
Vivoil pumps and motors when new reach efficiencies of 98-99% which is amongst the absolute best on the planet.
- Displacements from 14.9 cc/rev to 86.9 cc/rev
- Maximum pressures up to 320 bar
- Rotation speeds up to 3000 rpm
- Bi-directional rotation standard
- SAEB 2 Bolt Mount
- 7/8” Keyed Shaft
- BSPP Ports
- Viton Seals
- Pressure relief valve
- Internal case drain
- High-Pressure shaft seal (25 bar -1500 rpm)
- Inlet and outlet in rear cover
- 3D Model available on request - STEP
- Other shafts available:
Tapered shaft 1:8 with key
Parallel shaft with key
- Boden: BHM3A0-R-**-C2-L^-Q3
- Bondioli & Pavesi: HPLMA3**BZ6G^G^BST
- Bucher: APMR250HP/**C28B8G^G1
- Casappa: PLM30*R032S5L
- Cross Hydraulics: 50MH**DBCSC
- Danfoss: SNM3/***BN07GA
- Galtech: 3GMG***RSAEBBN130G
- GRH: 3AMF-**-L^^-P16-B-SS
- GRH: 3AMG-**-L^^-P16-B-SS
- Marzocchi: ALM3AR**C1FGE3
- Salami: 3ME**RG87S3
- Turolla: SNM3NN***BN07GAMFF^F^NN
- Vivoil: X3M**31H^^E
Cross reference based on bi-rotation.
* Denotes displacement, ^ denotes port thread size.
BSPP Ports wherever available.
We have a wide range of motors available, if you can’t see what you need or are uncertain you are selecting the correct product, please contact us directly.
If you are replacing an existing motor, provide us with the manufacturer’s name and any visible part numbers and a photo if possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.