Quality Italian made Vivoil gear pumps.
Vivoil products are made to extremely high standards, the production facility is a multi-story, tiled and climate-controlled area, to ensure no expansion or contraction of the components due to variances in temperature.
This ensures that each new component is produced exactly the same as the last, providing near-perfect tolerances and performance.
Vivoil pumps and motors when new reach efficiencies of 98-99% which is amongst the absolute best on the planet.
- Displacements from 0.91 cc/rev to 9.88 cc/rev
- Maximum pressures up to 300 bar
- Rotation speeds up to 6000 rpm
- Clockwise rotation standard
- SAE AA Mount
- 1/2” Keyed Shaft
- BSPP Ports
- Viton Seals
- Counter-Clockwise Rotation
- Relief valve
- Reinforced shaft seal for pressures up to 6 bar continuous
- Inlet and outlet in the body, front flange or back cover
- Multiple pump assembly
- Double shaft
- Other shafts available:
Tapered shaft 1:8 with key
Milled shaft (Tang)
- Boden: BHM1A0-R-**-C0-L^-Q1
- Bondioli & Pavesi: HPLMA1**BJFG3G3BST
- Casappa: PLM10**R030S0L
- Danfoss: SKM1/***BN06GA
- Galtech: 1SMA***RSAEAHN130G
- GRH: 1AMF**-L^^-P01-B-SS
- GRH: 1AMG**-L^^-P01-B-SS
- Marzocchi: ALM1AR**FGE1
- Parker: PGM505A****BJ1H1^^C4
- Salami: 1.5ME**RG80S0
- Turolla: SKM01***BN06GAM3F^F^NN
- Vivoil: X1M**61BBBE
Cross reference based on bi-rotation.
* Denotes displacement, ^ denotes port thread size.
BSPP Ports wherever available.
We have a wide range of pumps available, if you can’t see what you need or are uncertain you are selecting the correct product, please contact us directly.
If you are replacing an existing pump, provide us with the manufacturer’s name and any visible part numbers and a photo if possible. If the pump is on an electric motor, details or a photo of the motor ID plate will also be very helpful in ensuring we can provide you with the right pump.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.