This TradeQuip Motorcycle Lifter delivers a 680kg lifting capacity and wide stance to raise everything from dirt bikes and jet skis to ATVs and ride-on mowers. This lightweight and solid jack delivers both access and stability. It features a sturdy set of heavy-duty castors that smoothly glide easily across any clean workshop floor.
Adaptable to a dozen shapes and sizes, this motorcycle lifter includes a high grip handle, extension bars and rubber topped traction platform that cradles steel frame tubes without damage. The right tool for the job, this powerhouse raises all types of ATV’s, motorcycles and ride-on mowers quick and clean, so you can get on with the job to get it fixed and keep it maintained efficiently without messing around.
- Designed to deliver the ideal lift for use with motorcycles, ATV's, tractors, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles
- Lightweight Aluminium construction
- Two adaptor bars provide additional clearance for high chassis items like dirt bikes
- Features wide lifting stability
- Locking bar for safety
- Saddle extensions add 50mm to max lift height
- Rubber pads protect motorcycle frame
- Swivel castors, making it easier to position and move around and pack to go
- Fold-down to 100mm for easy storage
- Does not include tie-down straps
- Safe Working Capacity: 680kg
- Minimum Height: 90mm
- Maximum Height: 450mm
- Chassis Length: 900mm
- Chassis Width: 440mm
- Handle Length: 860mm
- Saddle Dimensions: 320x320mm
- Castor Wheels: 60mm Front 38mm Rear
- Weight: 22kg
About the TradeQuip brand:
Our Flagship brand of garage and workshop equipment, TradeQuip is designed for use in a demanding garage and workshop environment by trade users. With proven and trusted “Made for the Trade” reliability, TradeQuip branded products offer the very best in performance for an affordable price. The TradeQuip range is covered by a 12-month trade use warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.