350 Watt Power Units
Standard Pack – 1 Litre per minute flow – 2500 PSI relief setting.
AC & DC power units are produced by Mocen, who have a wide range of available products and a 10-year history supplying quality power units to the Australian market.
DC power units are a very useful power source where there is no ability to use an engine, AC power or a PTO.
- Wide range of available flow rates
- various available electric motor sizes
- Cetop or SAE -8 cartridge valves standard
- 9/16” UNO Ports
- Standard relief valve setting 172 Bar (2500psi)
- Operating pressures up to 207 Bar (3000psi)
- Thermal overload protection on all DC motors.
- Aluminium centre-block
- Wide range of available valve configurations.
- Horizontal mount standard
- 250 Amp Start Solenoid
- 3/8-24UNF threaded mounting holes
- P&T, Single Acting, Double Acting
- Multiple valves (up to 8 sandwich valves)
- 12 or 24 Volt
- Tank sizes from 1 - 35 litres
- Pump size 0.37cc or 0.75cc
- Vertical mount
- Manual lever, Monoblock Valve, pendant or remote control options
- Hand pump incorporated into powerpack
- Aidro Cetop Valve (Italy)
- Oleoweb Cartridge Valves (Italy)
The Micro Power Units are a lightweight option where minimal flows are required.
Best suited to low flow applications, for example, outboard motor lifter, boat steering, wheelchair lifter, or any other application where low flow is suitable.
They have a wide range of applications, e.g.: tippers, tailgate lifters, scissor lifts, boom lifts, chute jack, tilt tray, car carriers, wheelchair lifts, security gates, factory automation, car hoists, cattle ramps, dock lifters, agricultural equipment, bin lifters, bin compactors, forklifts, outboard motor lifter, boat steering, irrigation equipment, cranes, tipper tarps, emergency recovery systems, hi-rail systems and much more.
Manual lever control, push-button pendant or full remote control options are available for all Power Unit types.
If you are unsure of which pack to select or require a tank or pump to be changed to a different size, please contact us to discuss your options.
If you would like a full remote system, please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.