A more positive alternative to cylinders with hydraulic depth control mechanisms, Whoa-Stops, also known as Stroke Limiters or Cylinder Stroke Control Segments, provide a greater range of control, require less maintenance, are more reliable, and far less expensive. As seen below, they come in a wide range of sizes and segment widths.
- 45° Bevel protects and extends shaft seal life
- Flat springs and “wings” for easy installation and removal
- Fits a wide range of rod sizes
- Various segment widths available
- Each pack comes with four segments of varying widths
- Suits rod sizes from 1.25” to 2”
- Prince PM-SLCS-10
- Prince PM-SLCS-15
- Cross Hydraulics PM-SLCS-10
- Cross Hydraulics PM-SLCS-15
- Alford 9697
- Alford 9899
- Bare-Co B7435
- Bare-Co B643
Made in the USA, they are a high-quality product designed to simplify the process of limiting cylinder stroke lengths.
|Part Number||Fits Rod Sizes||Segment Widths in Pack|
|WA1090||1.128”-1.5”||0.875”, 1”, 1.25”, 1.5”|
|WA1087||1.75”-2”||1”, 1.25”, 1.5”, 4.25”|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.